BIO DATA: CAROLINE JEROBON ROTICH Position:Associate, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya Branch:Nairobi office Telephone: +254 02 22 10647/
+254 02 22 45748/+254739120881 Email :email@example.com
Caroline has strong experience in commercial law and corporate law and governance matters. She represents wide range of institutional clients in various sectors including clients in the Banking and Finance Sector, pension funds, ICT bodies, blue chip companies amongst others. She has commendable experience in banking, structured finance and related matters. She has also successfully represented clients in competition law matters, and more particularly, matters relating to Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As). She is asset back lending and acquisition finance. She also advises venture capitalists on potential legal risks and opportunities in their proposed ventures.
Caroline is a Certified Secretary and a governance auditor. She has been involved in legal and governance audit consultancies as well as general legal due diligence.
Caroline is also a keen arbitrator and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. She also served as a member of the Law Society of Kenya Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee in 2016- 2018.
• Master of Laws (International Trade and Investments Law), University of Nairobi
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Moi University, Eldoret
• Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
• Diploma in Project Management, Kenya Institute of Management,
• Certified Secretaries (CS) (KASNEB), Part III
• Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb