Commercial Law And Conveyancing
• Acting for wide range of clients, especially banks, financial and mortgage institutions, building societies, micro-finance institutions, public corporations and other lending institutions in all aspects of law and practice relating to lending, credit and securities, drafting offer letters, drawing and perfecting securities such as Debentures, Charges, Mortgages, Chattel Mortgages, Guarantees, Assignments, wide range of agreements governing various commercial relations and transactions including investment agreements e.t.c.
• Formation and Incorporation of Companies, Business Organizations including brokerage firms, banks, insurance companies, non profit organizations, charities and NGO’s e.t.c, rendering advice as to the choice of suitable business organizations, advising on capitalization, directorships; advising on related aspects of labour law, taxation, statutory and other regulatory aspects;
• Our firm has well established company secretarial section complete with qualified practising company secretary who handles all matters relating to statutory compliance, annual and other returns, advising on law of meetings and proceedings, assisting in extracting resolutions, maintaining and updating registers of companies custody of company seals etc.
• Negotiating commercial contracts and drafting a wide range of commercial instruments including agreements for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of businesses as going concerns e.t.c
• Advising and assisting Banks, Commercial institutions etc in the enforcement of securities, agreements and contracts including realization of securities.